RESONANCE SELF-GUIDED MEDITATION BOOK AND CD SET
Whether you are 10 years old or 100, this process will help you:
- Awaken a sacred, divine remembrance of greatness within.
- Ignite a flame of inspiration and build a desire to create and achieve your goals and dreams.
- Open your heart and mind to receive new thoughts, feel new emotions, and create new actions and results.
- Let go of undesirable emotions.
- Connect to your Higher Power, your higher self, and those you love—becoming aware of answers in your soul that your mind has not yet received or understood.
- Relax and be still.
- And much more!
Essential Oils in Set 1—1. lemon; 2. eucalyptus; 3. geranium; 4. Roman chamomile; 5. peppermint; 6. lavender; 7. clary sage; 8. melaleuca; 9. ylang-ylang; 10. orange; 11. rosemary; 12. Douglas fir.
About the Sounds:
What is your mission in life? Is your spirit, or higher-self, trying to communicate with you? Melissa, the author, believes everyone possesses greatness—right now! At one time or another, many of us feel that there is more we should be doing. However, we suppress the feeling it because we're just not sure what it is. Or we are afraid of the unknown path we may take if we were to give heed.
Such was the case with Melissa. At age 28, she had given birth to 3 energetic boys, started 3 successful companies, and established herself as an elite pianist in her locale. Still, she felt deep down that there was more, something different than what she was currently doing. With these deep feelings growing stronger, Melissa decided to follow them, and she started down a path of self-discovery.
Besides being a mother, businesswoman, and pianist, Melissa discovered that she is also a composer, healer, and mentor. Through this musical composition, she has captured the resonance of 12 essential oils. Using the oils, listening to their sounds, and experiencing guided meditation will help you likewise connect to your higher self and play your part in the symphony of life. The world is counting on you!
Contents: 1 book and 1 CD.
Binding: Softcover with a spiral coil.